Richard B. BullPartner
Richard Bull is a partner whose practice focuses on representing venture capital investors, corporate venture investors, and emerging growth companies through the corporate life cycle. He represents companies across a wide range of industries, from technology and healthcare to manufacturing and insurance.
Richard is Vice Chair of DLA’s Emerging Growth and Venture Capital Practice.
- Represented Elysian Park Ventures, the venture arm of the Los Angeles Dodgers, in connection with more than US$150 million of investments in the last five years
- Represented Eldridge Industries in connection with transactions totaling more than US$135 million in the last three years, including the Series E Preferred Stock financing of DraftKings, Inc. and the following merger of Draft Kings with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp
- Represented Fandom Gaming, Inc. d/b/a AlphaDraft, in connection with its seed financing by Upfront Ventures, IDG Ventures, Greycroft Partners, Metamorphic Ventures, KEC Ventures, David Stern and Carmelo Anthony
- Represented Coin-In Software, Inc. f/k/a P4RC, Inc. in the Series A-1 Preferred Stock Financing by 37Ventures and angel investors
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law 2007
Recipient of Emery Scholarship
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
- The Legal 500 United States
2018-19 - Next Generation Partner, Venture Capital & Emerging Companies