Daniel is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Practice Group based in Birmingham and specialises in advising UK and off-shore investors on all aspects of commercial development and regeneration work.
Daniel has also helped FTSE 100 companies, funding institutions, charities, private developers and statutory undertakers with portfolio management, financing and dealing with the real estate elements of corporate restructuring.
- Advising a leading international dealer of the world's largest construction-equipment manufacturer on a £55M real estate portfolio as part of a cross-border corporate share acquisition.
- Advising on the acquisition and financing of a multi let and well-known Birmingham-based office building (circa £26.5M).
- Advising a global real estate logistics provider on the forward purchase of a development site in Manchester with a GDV of £34M.
- BPP Law School, Birmingham, Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, 2016 (Distinction)
- Keele University, Staffordshire - LLB (Hons), 2012