Guillaume DallySenior Associate
Guillaume Dally is a lawyer (Avocat à la Cour) admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (List I) and Paris Bar. He has extensive experience in data protection, privacy, information technology and intellectual property law.
His practice covers a wide range of business sectors (in particular banking, financial, insurance, automotive, IT, media, sports, entertainment, life sciences and health sectors) allowing him to provide pragmatic and sound legal advice to clients.
Guillaume assists clients with the implementation and follow-up of their data protection law compliance projects, including GDPR and Luxembourg-specific regulations (establishment of a compliance plan, drafting of the relevant privacy notices, procedures and data processing agreements, assistance with data protection impact assessments and international transfers of personal data, assistance with answers to data subjects requests and data breaches). He also advises clients on IT outsourcing deals and contractual arrangements, including in the banking and financial sector.Intellectual property is also one of Guillaume’s focus areas (including copyrights, patents, trademarks and designs), whether it be contentious work or transactions. In general, he deals with all areas of law relevant to digital activities such as commercial, competition, consumer and civil law as well as regulatory aspects.
- Assisted a car manufacturer with its implementation of an innovative mobile and web app, dealing with issues relating to e-commerce, data protection, IT Law, consumer law, commercial law.
- Assisted a health organization with specific issues relating to the sharing of health data.
- Assisted various investment funds with their GDPR compliance.
- Assisted and represented a sports equipment manufacturer in trademark infringement actions.
- Drafted a database of IT contracts (software licenses, software development contracts, SaaS contracts) on behalf of a well-known software company.
- Master 2 Droit de l'Innovation Technique, propriété industrielle & nouvelle techniques (Université Paris XI)
- Magister Legum (LL.M.Eur.) des europäischen und internationalen Wirtschaftsrecht (LMU München)
- Master 2 Droit européen des affaires (Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas)
Magister Legum (LL.M.) des deutschen Rechts (LMU München)