Milena Falciano-PadronLegal Director
Milena Falciano-Padron is well-experienced in commercial matters of all descriptions on a local, national and international basis, including sale, supply, agency, distribution, supply chain, services and consultancy agreements, partnerships, collaboration arrangements and alliances, franchising, concessions and outsourcing arrangements (logistics, facilities management, manufacturing, catering, etc), development agreements, IT agreements, data protection and procurement solutions.
Milena has worked in both the public and private sector and has worked as inhouse council for a number of organisations. This experience has provided Milena with a good understanding of the commercial practicalities that companies face and need to consider and she is able to find pragmatic solutions to both complex and non-complex issues that arise.
She also has a good understanding of both strategic and transactional support required and has practical experience of providing support and guidance to companies at all levels from Board to officer level.
Milena is known amongst her clients for her commercial approach, strong negotiation skills and understanding of business' needs.
- Advising Ardagh Group across the breadth of its contracting arrangements including procurement and supply chain.
- Acting for Croda International Plc as an extension to the group’s inhouse legal team and supporting and advising in relation to a range of international contracting matters.
- Acting for Gett as an extension to the group’s inhouse legal team and supporting and advising in relation to a range of international contracting and licensing matters.
- Advising ITV in relation to various commercial matters including their employee benefit vehicle scheme.
- Advising IHG in relation to its brand franchising and management matters on a pan‑European basis.
- Advising Marriott International and other Marriott brands in relation to various day to day operational and procurement matters, F&B relationships, consumer matters, as well as hotel franchising and management matters on a pan‑European basis.
- Advising Merlin in relation to the franchise of their leisure brands.
- Advising Sodexo on the acquisition and transfer of various F&B and other service contracts, including Stadia and attraction contracts.
- Advising YUM! in relation to day to day commercial support and international franchising of various brands including Pizza Hut and KFC.
- Advising various NHS bodies in relation to their procurement of services and supplies.
- Keele University, Law with Criminology, LLB (Hons)
- College of Law, Legal Practice Course