Elena is Co-Head of Consumer goods, Food & Retail Sector in Italy.
Elena specialises in contentious and non-contentious Intellectual Property, Fashion Law, unfair competition and advertising matters.
She deals with the management of litigation and drafting of opinions on trademarks, design, patents, unfair competition, copyright, domain names and advertising, for clients operating in the fashion, food, toys, technology, pharmaceutical, medical devices and cosmetics sectors.
Elena provides strategic advice on trademark portfolio management and filing strategies for the best enhancement of intellectual property.
Elena also has experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including distribution and supply agreements, licensing and franchising agreements, sponsorship and collaboration agreements with influencers.
- University of Genoa, Law degree
- University College London (UCL), LL.M in Intellectual Property Law
- Fordham University School of Law, Fashion Institute, Attendance to Fashion Law Course
Before joining DLA Piper, Elena worked for leading Italian and international law firms.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Alumni association of University College London (Alumni UCL)
- Member of Federazione Italiana Sommelier Albergatori Ristoratori (FISAR) and Fondo Ambiente Italiano (FAI)