Zsófia Deli LL.M. *Senior Associate
Zsófia Deli has represented clients in international arbitration proceedings for years. She is primarily specialised in international investment protection litigation, of which foundation she mastered at a special Master’s degree course at the University of Cambridge.
Zsófia also has a wide range of experience in international commercial arbitration proceedings, compliance and internal investigations and human rights proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights.
- University of Cambridge, Master of Law (LLM), first class honours, 2013-14
- Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II), Maîtrise (Master I) in Comparative Law (French / Hungarian Law), Paris, France, 2010-12
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, JD, Budapest, Hungary, 2006-12, summa cum laude
- The International Law of International Responsibility – Mathias Corvinus Collegium (2018), Bibó István Szakkollégium (2019)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Cambridge Alumni Arbitration Law Association
- Magyar Választottbírósági Egyesület