Lisa-Marie Mönch LL.M.Associate
- Advising and representing domestic and international clients in all tax matters.
- Advising on Value added tax and other indirect taxes (e.g. energy taxes, electricity tax, insurance premium tax, gambling tax).
- Advising a D&O insurer on an international compliance project regarding the declaration and payment of insurance tax.
- Advising on customs duties and trade defence proceedings (anti-dumping duties/anti-subsidy duties).
- Advice on tax audits, appeals and tax court litigation.
- Advising on tax-effective structuring of real estate transactions.
- Advice on tax compliance management programs for medium-sized and international blue chip companies.
- Trinity College Dublin, Master of Laws, 2022
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt, Second State Examination, 2020
- Goethe University Frankfurt, First State Examination, 2018
My latest insights
Update on the Growth Opportunities Act - The Climate Protection Investment Premium Act
8 December 2023 .6 minute read
The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) and compliance obligations in Germany
20 November 2023 .7 minute read