William Naunton has acted for a variety of fund managers and institutional investors for many years in their direct real estate portfolios. He is experienced in all aspects of commercial real estate, including investment, development, joint ventures and structured real estate transactions.
- Acting for an inward investor on the sale of a portfolio of three regional office buildings in the UK for a consideration of circa £400m to a sovereign wealth fund
- Advising a UK land estate on the redevelopment of a large block of property in Central Mayfair
- Advising a US private equity house on the acquisition of a portfolio of debt secured again UK real estate assets and then restructuring and refinancing the portfolio
- Advising on the creation of a joint venture for the funding of a UK care home portfolio
- Advising on the creation of a joint venture for a Pan European hotels portfolio
- Advising on various property transactions across France, Germany, Italy and the UK for a private equity house