Theresa HuhSenior Associate
Theresa Huh is a senior associate at DLA Piper's Seoul office and is admitted to practice law in California, New York and New Jersey. She is also a licensed Foreign Legal Consultant. Her practice covers a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, corporate governance, SEC filing compliance and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Theresa worked as an in-house counsel at SK Chemicals focusing on cross-border transactions and intellectual property related disputes.
- Acting for a sovereign wealth fund in various investment activities around the world.
- Acting for a Korean energy company in the formation of private investment fund and related activities in the US.
- Acting for Korean companies in various venture capital financing transactions.
- Assisting publicly held companies in general corporate and securities matters.
- Acting for a Korean chemical and pharmaceutical company on drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of transactional documents, including joint venture agreements, co-development agreements, licensing and supply agreements, distribution agreements, and providing general transactional advice.
- Assisting a Korean fashion company in managing, negotiating, and analyzing legal risks and issues related to M&A transactions, significant cross-border joint venture matters, and various complex licensing and distribution contracts.
- Acting for a Korean chemical and pharmaceutical company on litigation and arbitration matters throughout Europe and the U.S.A. with a focus on patent, trademark, and product liability cases.
- Advising a Korean fashion company on litigation and related matters, including trademark license royalty disputes and international arbitrations.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.A.