Aldric de ClinchampsSenior Associate
Aldric de Clinchamps focuses on the structuring and formation of alternative investment funds in regulated or non-regulated vehicles.
He also advises clients, whether investors, investment fund managers or initiators, on the legal, corporate and regulatory aspects of investment funds in Luxembourg.
- Luxembourg Bar School (Cours complémentaires de droit luxembourgeois), Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, 2019
- ESCP Europe, Specialized Master in International Business Law and Management, 2011-12
- Université Paris Dauphine, France, Master’s Degree in Corporate Tax Law, 2009-2010
- 2022 to date: Senior Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2020-22: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2015-20: Legal Advisor, major management company, Luxembourg