Johanna Fournier practices in the area of investment funds, with a focus on the structuring of Luxembourg alternative investment funds, particularly within the real estate and private equity sectors.
She provides assistance to the team regarding the regulatory and legal aspects of the ongoing activities of the funds.
- 2020: Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (“CAPA”)
- 2018 - 2019: Master’s Degree of Financial Criminal Law, in partnership with ESSEC Business School (Université de Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- 2017 - 2018: Master’s Degree of Business Law & Anglo-American Law (Université de Cergy-Pontoise, France)
2014 - 2017: Bachelor’s Degree of French Law & Anglo-American Law (Université de Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- 2021 - to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2021: Compliance Officer, French alternative investment fund manager, Luxembourg
- 2020: Trainee Lawyer, French law firm