Conor McEneaneyLegal Director
Conor McEneaney advises clients across various sectors on intellectual property, technology transfer and commercial contracts with a particular focus on technology, IP and outsourcing agreements.
He has significant experience drafting and negotiating strategic outsourcing agreements including agreements in relation to systems integration, managed services, shared services, facilities management, security and the professional financial services sector.
Conor’s practice also includes joint venture and collaboration agreements, technology transfer and licensing, co-promotion arrangements and the structuring and exploitation of intellectual property rights. In addition, Conor regularly advises on the technology, IP and data aspects of joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions.
- Advising an Irish semi-state public transport provider in relation to the IT systems integration project for the upgrade of its ticket distribution, revenue management and CRM systems.
- Advising an Irish University in relation to its outsourcing of a number of material services and advising on technology transfer and commercialisation of IP issues.
- Advising a major Irish bank in relation to a material outsourcing project for the development of a digital banking platform.
- Advising an international bank in relation to a material technology outsourcing project for the administration of the entire customer loan book and provision of all related IT and operational support services.
- Advising purchasers and sellers in the technology sector on the strategic divestment and acquisition of intellectual property rights.
- Advising in joint venture and collaboration agreements, technology transfer and licensing arrangements in the university and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Advising several large technology vendors to ensure compliance with the prescriptive requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and advising on suitable approaches to repapering exercises for contract remediation.
- University College Dublin, LLM, 2019
- University of Limerick, LLB, 2008
- University of Oxford, Postgraduate Diploma in IP Law and Practice, 2021
Conor has been published in the Commercial Law Practitioner and The King’s Inn Law Review on Contract Law issues.
Conor also co-authored, ''Outsourcing: A Practical Guide", for Globe Law and Business in 2020.
Lecturer on the Law Society of Ireland’s Diploma in Technology Law.
- 2011-19 Leading Dublin law firm