Fabrice Armand works for banks, major corporations, insurance companies, credit institutions, local authorities and sovereign entities on numerous financial services (debt capital markets, derivatives, alternative investment funds and insurance issues whether transactional or regulatory).
Fabrice has developed extensive knowledge in the fields of finance and capital markets. He heads up the Casablanca office’s Finance, Projects and Restructuring practice.
- University of Aix Marseille III Bachelor's Degree in public law
- University of Aix Marseille III Postgraduate Degree (DEA) in business law
- University of Aix Marseille III Doctorate of Law
- Fabrice Armand is "recommended" by The Legal 500
"Les contrats de services bancaires et d'investissement des collectivités locales" published by Economica. He is as well the author of several other articles in various publications relating to French financial law.
Fabrice is a regular speaker at conferences and training seminars on derivatives.
Memberships And Affiliations
- AFDD (French Association of Doctors of Law)
- HCJPP working group on securities law
- Paris Europlace working group on Euro PP
- Paris Europlace working group on Bonds Issuance
- Paris Europlace working group on Securitisation
- Paris Europlace working group on Fintechs