Bice Di SanoLawyer
Bice Di Sano is a Lawyer and works in the Competition and Regulated Market practice since 2015.
Bice focuses on competition law, consumer protection and regulation, advising leading national and international clients both on transactional and contentious matters. She has gained particular expertise in the telecommunications sector.Bice provides assistance in all areas of competition law. She regularly assists and represents clients in antitrust damages actions, in proceedings on cartels and abuse of dominant position and in following appeal proceedings before administrative courts. She also has experience in designing and reviewing antitrust compliance programs. Her practice covers also merger control matters.
Bice has also gained extensive experience in the consumer protection filed, advising clients operating in various sectors and providing assistance in proceedings before the Italian Competition Authority as well as in related litigation before administrative and civil courts.
She also provides assistance in relation to regulatory authorities’ proceedings and in related litigation before the administrative and civil courts.
- Assisting a carmaker captive bank and its parent company in an antitrust investigation started by the Italian Competition Authority for an alleged cartel based on the exchange of commercially sensitive information in the Italian market. Assisting the client in the following appeal before the First Instance Administrative Court and the Supreme Administrative Court which annulled the decision.
- Assisting a facility management company in an antitrust investigation started by the Italian Competition Authority for an alleged anticompetitive agreement in a public tender. Assisting the client in the following appeal before the administrative court which annulled the sanction imposed.
- Assisting a multinational telecommunications company in an antitrust investigation started by the Italian Competition Authority for an alleged abuse of dominant position based on refusal to supply and margin squeeze in the bulk SMS market. Assisting the client in the following appeal before the administrative court which annulled the decision.
- Representing a multinational telecommunications operator as defendant in several antitrust actions for damages brought by competitors for alleged abuses of dominant position in the provision of wholesale electronic communications services.
- Assisting a company active in the energy sector in assessing antitrust risks, designing and implementing a competition law compliance program and in preparing antitrust training activities.
- University of Rome “LUISS Guido Carli”, Law Degree, cum laude