Oduvaldo Lara JúniorPartner
Oduvaldo Lara is experienced in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, joint ventures, foreign investments, corporate reorganizations and corporate advice for public and privately held companies, business groups, foreign investors and private equity funds.
He represents Brazilian and international conglomerates in various industries, as well as significant stockholders, in relation to legal issues of strategic importance for businesses, investments and assets in Brazil, including wealth management and succession planning.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Specialization in Business Management, São Paulo Business School, 2009
- Master of Business Administration Degree with focus on Corporate Finance and International Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation, 2008
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Mackenzie Presbyterian University
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2022 - Recommended, Brazil Corporate and M&A
- Leaders League, Corporate Law and M&A, 2019–2021
- Latin Lawyer 250, Corporate Law and M&A, 2018–2020
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Public Company Association
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília and Rio Grande do Sul
- São Paulo Lawyers Association
My latest insights
Campos Mello Advogados advises Starboard in joint acquisition of Pampa Sul power plant in...
27 September 2022 .3 minute read
DLA Piper represents Eneva S.A. in its acquisition of Porto de Sergipe Power Plant
7 June 2022 .3 minute read