Paweł Turek has extensive experience in advising banks and financial institutions, as well as borrowers, on all types of local and cross-border transactions. He provides assistance with bilateral and syndicate transactions, with a particular focus on leveraged finance, project finance and asset and property finance.
Paweł is also involved in ongoing corporate financing such as revolving and overdraft facilities as well as financial restructuring. He assists banks and borrowers in matters related to ISDA and treasury documentation, and advises on regulatory matters including payment services, money transfers, bank secrecy, anti-money laundering issues and online banking or launching new banking products.
- Advising PKO Leasing on the first STS securitisation transaction in Poland and the largest ever securitisation transaction in the history of the Polish market, worth PLN 2.5 billion.
- Advising a major Austrian bank on the financing of the construction and re-development of an office building complex in Warsaw (Ursynów district).
- Advising one of the leaders in the security industry in Poland, on the financing of its existing indebtedness and the financing of the acquisition of shares in security companies by a syndicate of two major Polish banks.
- Advising a foreign bank, one of the global leaders, on the transfer of rights under a portfolio of syndicated facility agreements.
- Advising a Polish company, part of the global manufacturer from the agrochemical sector, on the restructuring and syndication of securitisation of trade receivables.
- Advising an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs, on security structuring and the regulatory aspects of the regional development financing in Poland.
- Recommended in Restructuring and Insolvency – The legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Recommended in Banking & Finance – The Legal 500 EMEA 2021-2022
- Recognized as Rising Star in Banking and Project Finance – IFLR1000 2016-2022
- “Paweł is well versed in financing matters, assisting with the team's key deals. His client-oriented manner is acclaimed by sources, one describing him as "very dedicated, available and ready to meet last-minute requests," explaining: "Paweł maintains a good balance between ensuring a legally solid agreement and accommodating business needs" – Chambers Global, Banking & Finance 2020
- Ranked in Banking & Finance – Chambers Global & Chambers Europe 2019-2020
- Recognized as Up and Coming in Banking & Finance – Chambers Global & Chambers Europe 2017-2018