Caroline Yao is an associate in the corporate group.
Caroline assists clients on a wide range of matters, including financings, mergers and acquisitions, and drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements.
Prior to law school, Caroline worked as a Chartered Accountant at an international accounting firm in its audit and tax groups. Caroline summered and articled with the firm, before joining as an associate in 2021.
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2020
- B.Com, University of British Columbia, 2012
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- Harry Beahen Q.C. Memorial Prize
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
My latest insights
Canadian government amends regulation setting out specified gases and their global warming...
30 January 2023 .2 minute read
Black and Indigenous Business Law Clinic celebrates two years of providing legal advice
7 September 2022 .3 minute read