Maxine RigotTax Advisor
Maxine Rigot focuses on VAT, customs, Dutch real estate transfer tax and other indirect taxes. Her clients include multinational companies, financial institutions and investment funds.
Maxine enjoys taking on coordination and knowledge management roles. Additionally, Maxine is active in the various pro bono activities of DLA Piper.
- European and Dutch VAT matters
- Dutch Real estate transfer tax matters
- Supply chain and customs optimization
- Leiden University, Tax Law (LL.M.), 2020
- Leiden University, Tax Law (LL.B.), 2017
- Leiden University, International Business Law (LL.B.), 2017