Andrea Rodríguez NistalSenior Associate
Andrea Rodríguez Nistal is Senior Associate of the Litigation and Arbitration Law Department in the Madrid office. Previously, she worked for a national firm since 2014.Andrea specializes in civil and commercial litigation, particularly in the financial and real estate sectors. She also has extensive experience in restructuring and insolvency.
Andrea has provided legal advice to national and international clients, both in pre-contentious and contentious proceedings and arbitration, regarding contractual issues, torts, corporate matters, and also restructuring and insolvency proceedings.
- Universidad CEU San Pablo de Madrid, Double Degree in Law and Business Administration, Degree in Commercial Law, 2014
- Iberian Lawyer 40 under 40 awards (2020): Best Arbitration Lawyer (Finalist).
- Lecture on IE Law School's Corporate Restructuring, Refinancing and Insolvency Programme.
- March 2019 – Today, DLA Piper España, Senior Associate of the Litigation and Arbitration Practice.
- 2014 – 2019, National law firm, Associate of the Litigation, Arbitration and Insolvency Area.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Madrid Bar Association