Hauke TammertSenior Associate
Hauke Tammert advises public bodies and companies from different sectors on regulatory matters. His practice focuses on safety, health & environmental advice as well as product safety and product compliance work. Hauke is representing his clients before authorities as well as before courts.
Hauke regularly advises manufacturers from consumer goods and industrial sector on a broad array of environmental and product law issues, such as water and waste law, law of industrial sites and chemicals (REACH, RoHS, WEEE, PPWD). His advice includes project work on regulatory compliance of new technologies, business models and market entries of non-EU companies as well as advice in crisis situations such as incidents or product recalls.
Another focus of his professional service is providing regulatory advice in connection with international M&A-transactions as well as investigations of regulatory non-compliance or industrial accidents.
- Advising leading US toy manufacturer on product law issue including representation before different market surveillance authorities and coordinating advice and strategy, court and administrative proceedings, in various jurisdictions.
- Advising leading toy manufacturer on EU perspective of planned business model for reduction of environmental impact through takeback and reuse of products (including waste law, product compliance and chemicals (REACH) aspects).
- Advising different consumer goods manufacturers from EU, US and Asia regarding compliance with EU and German product safety issues including representation before market surveillance authorities and courts.
- Advising different OEMs in automotive sector on regulatory aspects in connection with product compliance, market entry and e-mobility concepts.
- Advising clients from industrial and consumer goods sector on industrial accidents, including internal investigation of the accidents, representation before surveillance authorities and before courts.
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Second State Examination, 2017
- University of Bonn, First State Examination, 2014
Before joining DLA in 2017 Hauke worked as a research assistant at University of Bonn, Institute for Public Law (2014 – 2016) as well as a research assistant at a major German law firm (2013 – 2014).
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises exceet on business combination with green hydrogen plant pioneer APEX...
19 January 2023 .3 minute read