Petr Varvařovský is an associate in the Corporate team in DLA Piper Prague. He focuses on corporate law, primarily commercial law, M&A and banking and finance transactions.
Petr has extensive experience advising clients on a broad spectrum of legal issues, especially in the area of business transaction law, commercial and corporate law, banking and financial markets regulation and data protection.
In his practice, Petr has assisted both local and international clients, financial institutions and corporate groups. He primarily focuses on clients from the technology-related business sector and the manufacturing sector.
- Advising Globus, a German retail chain of hypermarkets, on a facilities agreement provided by a club of Commerzbank, Landesbank BadenWuerttemberg, Landesbank Saar and UniCredit Bank for the purposes of refinancing of outstanding loan facilities, finance of various operational costs and provisions of a revolving loan and other products in the ancillary facility provided under the facilities agreement.
- Advising UBM Development, a leading Austrian developer, on the acquisition of property located in the heart of Holešovice and on EUR10 million financing provided by Raiffeisen Group.
- Advising LINET Group, a major European manufacturer of hospital and nursing beds, on a syndicated revolving facility agreement, including assistance with guarantee to be provided by the Czech group entities and the corporate authorisation for the new facilities agreement.
- Advising an Austrian manufacturer of cables, wires and cable harnesses for industrial and automotive industry in connection with a guarantee to be provided by the Czech group entity and the corporate authorisation for the new facilities agreement.
- Advising a European market leader and provider of innovations and solutions made of aluminium and composite materials on the acquisition of Ingrid L. Blecha, a wholesaler of aluminium products with its subsidiaries in the Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Law, Mgr., 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
Attorney-at-law, Czech Bar Association
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Cube Infrastructure Managers on acquisition of MVV Energie CZ
12 December 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper doradcą Grupy Wirtualna Polska przy zawarciu umowy nabycia międzynarodowej Grupy...
12 September 2022 .3 minute read