Chloe Forster is a lead lawyer in our Technology Transactions and Strategic Sourcing group, advising on complex and strategic technology and sourcing transactions, including outsourcing, offshoring, IT change and digital transformation projects as well as the use of artificial intelligence and automation, blockchain and other digital and emerging technologies across multiple industries, geographies and sectors.
Chloe work regularly involves global, multi-tower and multi-vendor ecosystems, working with clients to structure deals accordingly, to maintain focus on achieving overall deal objectives.
Chloe's work often includes providing advice on multiple aspects of the sourcing process, including developing the contract structure, commercial construct, implementation approach, governance and performance management regimes.
Chloe's clients include major retail banks, pharmaceutical companies, high street and online retailers, global consumer goods brands and major hospitality and airline companies.
Chloe has also completed a number of in-house secondments to major clients.
- Advising a major retail banking group on one of the UK's largest ever multi-vendor IT outsource projects, valued at over £4.5 billion and involving contracts covering service towers across multiple directorates and platforms, supporting the bank's most business critical operations.
- Advising a global FMCG and pharmaceuticals business on several aspects of a strategic and complex change initiative including advice on the end-to-end procurement processes for a global SAP implementation, the outsourcing of its finance and accounting and procurement functions and a multi-vendor, multi-tower IT outsourcing of development.
- Advising an online and high street on multiple aspects of its strategic IT transformation initiative, working with both the UK and International business. Key elements include the licensing and implementation of a core merchandising system, the development and support of its e-commerce platform and its mobile application.
- Advising a leading, retail and commercial insurance provider on the digital transformation and outsourcing of its core claims processing activities.
- Advising an international airline group on the outsourcing of its customer contact operations, as well as leading on a multi-vendor, multi-tower ITO outsourcing covering networks, end user computing and service operations, as well as a cross vendor collaboration initiative with a complex incentivisation scheme.
- Advising a leading global airline on a number of strategic procurements, including licensing its new airline commercial platform (covering aircraft logistics and retail functionality, such as its internet booking engine) and complex systems integration and support arrangements.