Emel Toluay-Ayhan is focused on legal advice in the financing sector and has experience in banking regulatory law. She advises both lenders and borrowers on project financing, real estate financing, acquisition financing and corporate financing.
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Second State Examination, 2017
- Goethe-University of Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination, 2015
- Research assistant at Goethe-University of Frankfurt am Main, 2017-2018
- Trainee in an international law firm, 2016-2017
- Trainee Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungaufsicht, BaFin)