César has extensive experience advising leading local and foreign companies in the areas of Tax, Tax Litigation, Customs and Foreign Trade. He has worked in two Big 4 and in a recognized international law firm. He is currently the director of the masters and specialization in taxation at Universidad de los Andes.
He advised the Ten-Year Tax Justice Plan 2017 - 2017 published by the Ministry of Justice of Colombia and is the author and co-author of several books and articles on tax, procedural and customs law.
César has participated in several conferences and lectures both national and international on tax, arbitral and litigation law. He also serves as Professor of Pontificia Universidad de Los Andes, Universidad Javeriana, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Universidad Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Universidad Libre, Universidad Sergio Arboleda and Universidad Central.
- J.D., Universidad de los Andes
- M.S., Business Law, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
- M.S., Economic Law from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Chambers Global
Band 3, Colombia Tax (2024)
Band 4, Colombia Tax (2023)
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Colombia Tax (2021 - 2024)
- Chambers Latin America, Band 3, Colombia Tax (2024) and Band 4, Colombia Tax (2022 - 2023)