Rafał DostatniSenior Associate
Rafał specializes in tax and transaction advisory (CIT, VAT, PIT, RET, TCLT) for both Polish and foreign companies, mainly from the manufacturing, construction, finance, insurance and FMCG sectors. He also advises investment funds on large transactions, with particular focus on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as foreign companies on starting greenfield investments in Poland.
- Advising Advent International/InPost on the IPO of InPost on Euronext in Amsterdam – the largest Polish IPO to date (worth over EUR 8 billion).
- Advising Supporting Amundi, a global real estate fund with AUM of over EUR 1,6 trillion, on corporate and tax structuring their European investment vehicles and entry into the Polish market (acquisition of Nowogrodzka Square – a commercial office building in the center of Warsaw and Neopark – a commercial office in Warsaw-Mokotów).
- Advising Corum Asset Management on the international tax structuring and the acquisition of the Łopuszańska Business Park in Warsaw from Starwood Capital Group.
- Advising Meyra Group’s shareholders on the corporate and tax planning of a new vehicle for cross-border investments, multijurisdictional restructuring of current assets and the sale of minority stake in Meyra to H.I.G. Capital.
- Advising Panattoni on legal and tax aspects of various warehouse development projects and lease agreements with tenants.
- Advising in setting up mAccelerator, a VC investment fund from Commerzbank group with over EUR 50 million initially invested. Subsequent on-going legal and tax support in the fund’s acquisitions and developing portfolio companies.
- Restructuring of the insurance agency model of Commerzbank (mLeasing) in Poland and dvising on the sale of insurance business of mFinanse to Asekum – a subsidiary of mLeasing.
- Providing an ongoing tax advice to Polish Development Fund.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Law, 2015
- University of Oxford, MSc in Law and Finance, 2016