Izabela GębalSenior Associate
Izabela Gębal focuses her practice on commercial law and civil law. She advises on M&A transactions, coordinates due diligence processes and provides ongoing support to both Polish and foreign clients on corporate matters.
- Advising a Middle Eastern investor, Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Company, on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Mlekoma, a company involved in the production and sale of dairy products and semi-finished dairy products.*
- Advising the private equity fund Resource Partners on the sale of all of its shares in Delicpol, a leading producer of biscuits sold under the own brands of retail chains.*
- Advising Axel Johnson International on the acquisition of a controlling stake in IOW Trade and IOW Service, companies involved in the sale and servicing of parts for industrial machines.*
- Advising John Laing Infrastructure on the sale of a block of shares in Gdańsk Transport Company, the owner and operator of the A1 motorway.*
- Advising AIG on the sale of its insurance business in Poland.
- Advising USP Zdrowie on the acquisition of the rights to the mark Multilac.*
- Advising the private equity fund Value4Capital on the acquisition and subsequent sale of all the shares in the company home.pl in Poland, the largest provider of internet services (hosting and domains) to the MSE sector.*
- Advising Holtzbrinck Digital on the sale of the majority of shares in the company Money.pl.*
* Experience gained before joining DLA Piper
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2010
- October 2019 - present, Senior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- October 2010 - September 2019, Associate, law firm, Warsaw
My latest insights
DLA Piper ranked once again among market leaders according to Rzeczpospolita’s 2022...
23 June 2022 .2 minute read