Jan Kot represents clients in civil litigation and arbitration proceedings and advises on competition law issues.
In particular Jan represents clients from the construction and energy sectors. His experience includes advising on litigation, arbitration and antitrust proceedings.
- Advising a Polish company from the construction sector in a dispute with the contracting authority regarding the settlement of the contract.
- Advising a Polish company from the construction sector in a dispute with the investor regarding the calculation of contractual penalties.
- Advising Polish and foreign companies in antitrust proceedings regarding competition-restricting practices and in concentration proceedings.
- Jagiellonian University, Master of Laws, 2018
- Melbourne Law School, exchange student, 2018
- Leiden Law School, exchange student, 2017 - 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Trainee Advocate, Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates