Anže Molan regularly advises clients on regulatory aspects across a wide range of industries and sectors, with a special focus on banking regulatory law, the regulation of financial services in general, fintech and post-Brexit financial regulation, most notably in Austria as well as the CEE and SEE regions. He is also experienced in project financing transactions and M&A transactions, often with a cross-border context.
In the past few months he has advised on several projects taking place in Austria, Croatia and Slovenia.
A further important pillar of his practice is providing advice on corporate matters such as acquisition of companies, and advising clients in respect of other kinds of regulatory matters, such as data protection.
- Advising a multinational company in acquiring shares in an Austrian company in respect of financing related matters.
- Filing and overall managing of several foreign direct investment notification procedures in Slovenia.
- Assisting a multinational undertaking in entering the Croatian market of payment services.
- Assisting an international bank on employment and employment-related compliance matters.
- Advising global fintech service provider in assessment of their products from the perspective of Austrian and EU financial services law.
- Advising an international company in respect of ETF regulation under Austrian law.
- Advising an EU-based fund manager in possibilities of marketing of funds in Slovenia.
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Master of Laws (mag. prav.), 2022
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Laws (dipl. prav.), 2019
- Student exchange, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany, 2018 - 2019