Carl Schwieler advises lenders, borrowers and other participants in all aspects of banking and finance. He works mainly with acquisition finance, leasing and other structured finance and regulatory matters. Carl is also active within the firm's corporate team and has considerable experience of company acquisitions/ M&A, company law and private equity.
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, LLM, 2000
- Université de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, Erasmus Scholarship, European and international legal studies, 2000
- 2016, Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Sweden KB
- 2008-2016, Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Nordic
- 2000-2008, Associate, Advokatfirma DLA Nordic, Stockholm
- 2005, Foreign Trainee, Holland & Knight LLP, New York
- 1994-2000, Credit Underwriter, GE Money Bank AB, Stockholm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Swedish Bar Association since 2005
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Gaming Group Aonic on the issue of a Nordic Bond and the acquisition of...
21 November 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises the Renault Group in connection with its divestment program in Central,...
13 February 2023 .2 minute read