Sara GwiazdaSenior Associate
Sara Gwiazda is a senior associate in the Corporate M&A practice.
She has vast experience in all types of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, having worked closely with other members of the national and international corporate team on numerous high-profile transactions.
Sara advises listed and non-listed companies as well as investment funds in leverage buy-outs deals in various industry sectors, including technology, telecommunications, infrastructure and financial services.
- Advising Volkswagen Group and the consortium formed with Attestor Limited and Pon Holdings B.V. in connection with the takeover bid for Europcar.
- Advising HSBC on the disposal of its French retail banking business to Cerberus.
- Advising Française des Jeux (FDJ) on its privatization, its initial public offering, the redefinition of its regulatory framework applicable to the gaming sector under exclusive rights, as well as its relations with the French state.
- Advising Phoenix Tower International in its joint venture with Bouygues Telecom to own and operate up to 4,000 wireless transmission towers in France.
- University of Texas at Austin School of Law, Master of Laws
- University of Paris X Nanterre, Master's degree in corporate law
Before joining DLA Piper, Sara gained significant experience in the Paris office of a leading international law firm.
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Bar Association