Susan Kim is a corporate attorney whose practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, representing public and private companies, private equity investors and strategic buyers on US and cross-border transactions, and general corporate governance. Her clients range from start-ups to industry leaders. She works in a variety of sectors, including financial technology, manufacturing, software, mobile advertising, education and government contracting.
- Represented Message Systems, Inc. (DBA SparkPost) in its sale to MessageBird Holding B.V.
- Represented Sidecar Interactive in its sale to ecommerce ad platform Quartile.
- Represented SemaConnect in its sale to electric vehicle infrastructure leader Blink Charging Co.
- Advised cybersecurity solutions company in $215 million strategic growth investment.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law 2015
B.A., Yale University 2010
- Officer and Board of Directors, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio, 2015-2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Greater Washington, DC (APABA-DC)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises SemaConnect in its acquisition by Blink Charging Co. for US$200 million
21 June 2022 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises Critical Start in US$215 Million Strategic Investment
12 April 2022 .5 minute read