Daniela is a Senior Associate in DLA Piper Bratislava office. As a member of our Corporate and M&A practice group she advises local and international clients in CEE, in particular in the area of M&A, banking & finance and merger control. She focuses on various aspects of commercial and labour law as well as compliance matters. Daniela has wide experience with general corporate law agenda and has been providing clients with legal advice in respect of different needs of their business as well as day-to-day corporate, employment, regulatory and general contract matters. Daniela is fluent in Slovak, Czech, English and German.
Daniela joined DLA Piper in 2011 and is admitted as attorney-at-law to the Slovak Bar Association since 2014.
- Providing legal advice to a Slovak branch of French based multinational pharmaceutical company in labour law related issues
- Advising an Austrian based holding company on legal issues regarding Management Agreement and Employment Contract
- Advising Orkla (based in Norway) on a multi-jurisdictional project in connection with its bid for Hamé (incl. DD and merger notification), the leading Czech food producer in a deal worth more than EUR 100m
- Advising one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers based in South Korea on antitrust merger filings in connection with a major share purchase transaction
- Providing the employees of a Slovak subsidiary of an LPG distribution company headquartered in the USA with comprehensive training on competition law, dawn raids and the FCPA
- Providing comprehensive legal advice to the largest industrial and financial conglomerate in Turkey with respect to the contemplated purchase of a majority shareholding in the Slovak subsidiary of an international cement producer
- Palacky University Olomouc, Master of Law, 2010
- Karl-Franzens University, 2009
Memberships And Affiliations
- Slovak Bar Association