André Feiteiro LL.M.Associate
André Feiteiro's practice focuses on banking and financial areas and in the commercial and corporate areas, participating in national and international transactions.
André advises several clients on acquisition, restructuring and financing operations in various sectors of activity.
- Advising Spanish telco and Spanish investment fund in the acquisition of Portuguese telecommunications group.
- Advising Spanish transportation holding company in the refinancing of its Portuguese activity.
- Advising bank syndicate in the financing of a Spanish health care industry player with activity in Portugal.
- Tilburg University, LL.M. International Business Law, cum laude, 2018
- Lisbon University School of Law, XIV Post-graduate course of Specialization in Tax Law, 2017
- Lisbon University School of Law, Law degree, 2016
- André Feiteiro, The Complementary but not Alternative Utility of Smart Contracts, 2 RDTec (2020), 71-96
- André Feiteiro, “A justa causa desportiva” em Enciclopédia de Direito do Desporto, Alexandre Miguel Mestre (coord.), Gestlegal: Coimbra (2019), 259-260
- André Feiteiro/João Nuno Pinto Silva, Stock Options Plans: Solving Agency Issues, 3(2) CGSR (2019), 34-45
- “Corporate Restructurings” hosted by Baker Tilly (Portugal) on 18 May 2021
- “Privacy and Data Protection” hosted by AmCham Portugal on 27 May 2021
- 2021, Associate, Lisbon based law firm
- 2018 to 2021, Junior Associate, Lisbon based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association