Juliette Ginsberg advises on UK competition law, including multijurisdictional merger control, behavioural issues, and competition compliance. Juliette also advises clients on foreign direct investment filings and the UK’s national security and investment regime.
Juliette has advised on transactions across many sectors including consumer goods, energy, industrials, life sciences, aerospace, technology, and telecommunications. Most recently at her previous firm, Juliette worked on a multijurisdictional antitrust audit for a leading automotive financial services company and assisted a leading ophthalmic lens manufacturer in obtaining a Phase 1 clearance from the UK's Competition and Markets Authority.
- A Leading Ophthalmic Lenses Manufacturer on a UK merger control filing in connection with its acquisition of another ophthalmic lenses manufacturer in the United Kingdom.*
- A Leading Automotive Financial Services Company on a multi-jurisdictional antitrust audit.*
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6 on the acquisition of Beauparc Utilities, one of Irelands largest waste management companies. *
- Freudenberg SE on antitrust filings in respect of its £107 million takeover of Low & Bonar PLC, a leading producer of performance materials. *
- Koch Strategic Platforms on foreign investment filings connected with its USD500m minority equity investment in Mavenir, the only US based provider of end-to-end cloud-native software to meet the growing demand for 5G digital transformation by communication service providers and enterprises. *
- Bally’s Corporation on antitrust and foreign investment control filings in respect of its GBP 2bn bid for Gamesys PLC, an online software development and gaming business. *
- University of Oxford, BA (Hons), Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- BPP University, GDL and LPC
- King's College London, Post Graduate Diploma in EU Competition Law, 2023
My latest insights
United Kingdom: Impact of the UK’s National Security and Investment Act on intra-group...
26 December 2022 .4 minute read
A whole new world: What Alibaba's record antitrust fine means for retailers
7 February 2022