- Legal counsel to the mezzanine investors on the financing aspects of the sale of their shares in EOS Corrugated to Sagard.*
- Legal counsel to the banking pool in connection with the financing of the acquisition of Next Group by the Cegos Group.*
- Legal counsel to the banking pool in connection with the LBO of the Altema group (formerly Hild), a manufacturer and distributor of metal products.*
*denotes experience from previous firm.
- Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne University, Master 2 in Business Law, 2017
Publications and media
- Titrisation: analyse des règlements (UE) 2021/557 et 2021/558 du 31 mars 2021, in Revue de droit bancaire et financier (LexisNexis), 2022
- L’évolution des privilèges en matière immobilière, in Journal Spécial des Sociétés, 2022
- Before joining DLA Piper, Matthieu Loonis spent 2 years as a lawyer in corporate and acquisition financings in French and Anglo-Saxon law firms.
- Before joining the Bar, Matthieu Loonis spent 4 years as an in-house lawyer in the bank financing sector within international banking institutions.