Christine Wilson represents sponsors and investors in forming, investing in, and operating private funds. Her practice focuses on representing sponsors of leading venture capital, private equity, crypto, real estate, energy and other private funds in their global fundraising activities, investments, operations and exits. She has experience structuring internal sponsor arrangements, including general partner and management company vehicles, team compensation and succession planning, as well as co-investment arrangements for her sponsor clients. In addition to her sophisticated sponsor-side practice, she represents institutional and high-net-worth investors in their private investment activities.
Christine also has experience in negotiating investment management joint ventures and club arrangements and advising on all related general corporate matters and securities law issues.
- Representing sponsors in their global fundraising activities, ranging from first-time sponsors to funds of over $5 billion
- Representing venture funds, cryptocurrency funds, real estate funds, energy funds and other private funds in investments, operations and exits
- Representing institutional and high-net-worth investors around the world in their private investment activities
- Negotiating strategic relationships, operating joint ventures, co-investment arrangements, club arrangements and other long-term partnering arrangements
- Structuring internal sponsor arrangements
- Advising on securities law matters, including registration and compliance under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and exemptions under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940
- J.D., College of William and Mary
- B.A., New College of Florida