Chris Broughton has a construction law practice focused on representing owners, developers, and contractors in transactional and litigation matters regarding the construction and development of major projects.
Areas of FocusInfrastructure, Construction and TransportReal EstateLitigation, Arbitration and Investigations
CourtsUnited States District Court for the Northern District of GeorgiaSupreme Court of Georgia
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law 2020
Order of the Barristers
Board Member, Holderness Moot Court
Recipient, Eugene Gressman & Daniel H. Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award
- B.A., North Carolina State University 2017
magna cum laude
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Chris was an associate in a nationally-recognized construction practice of a regional law firm.
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Atlanta Bar Association, Construction Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Construction Law Section