Marica De Rosa
Managing Director, Europe Tax Desk
Marica De Rosa has an extensive background in international tax, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, and academic research.
Marica advises on pan-European matters as well as complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, helping companies coordinate the implementation of their tax strategy with foreign professionals and tax authorities. Her vast experience includes supply chain structuring, IP migration, income tax treaties, cross-border mergers and acquisitions and financing structures.
She assists mainly US multinational groups with a current presence or that are looking to invest in Italy, both in day-to-day tax advice and in the planning and implementation of global tax structuring.
Marica de Rosa is a tax lawyer admitted to practice in Italy only.
- University of California at Berkeley, Exchange Program Haas Business School
- University of Milan "Luigi Bocconi", Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Business Administration
- International Tax Center, Leiden University, LL.M. in International Tax Law
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Chartered Tax Advisor and Certified Auditor Association (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti and Revisore dei Conti, since 2009)
- Member of IFA
- The Young Executives Committee of the Italy - America Chamber of Commerce
- Bocconi Alumni Association of New York
My latest insights
International Tax Webinar - Reflecting on 2022 and looking forward to 2023
15 February 2023 .2 minute read