Bernardita Doren focused her practice in Real Estate and Corporate Law. Her practice includes real estate transactions, advising national and international clients in construction and engineering projects and the development of residential and industrial real estate projects, including their financing.
Mrs. Doren has also experience assisting both sellers and buyers in M&A transactions involving real estate assets, industrial and energy projects and has experience on construction matters related to EPC contracts.
- CarbonFree Technology Inc: The Firm has been actively advising the client during all stages of development of photovoltaic power plants, from the due diligence processes in a greenfield stage until the acquisition, execution of the EPC and O&M agreement, and the operation stage of the power plants. We have performed due diligence in over 60 projects, and we have counselled the client in the acquisition of mor than 40 power photovoltaic plants in the last years, many of them are now operating, comprised of approximately 360 megawatts (MW) of generation.
- Selina Operations Chile SpA: Advice in the negotiation of long-term lease agreements for hotel facilities in Chile and a joint venture agreement for the opening and operation of hotels under the Selina brand in Chile.
- Alto Vespucio Spa: Advice on the client's real estate investment project.
- Colegio San Francisco de Asis: Advice in the purchase of land and the relocation of the school to a new site in San Carlos de Apoquindo.
- Desarrollos Inmobiliarios de Cordillera S.A.: Advicse in study of titles, purchase of land, development of real estate projects of room in ski center Farellones, El Colorado, and its commercialization, with an investment of approximately USD $8 million.
- Several national and international clients: Advice in the negotiation of EPC contracts with construction companies.
- Several clients: Advice in the development of real estate housing projects throughout the country, including regularization of titles.
- Several local clients: Advice in the development of hotel projects.
- Architectural and engineering firms: Advice in different projects related to buildings, hospitals and public works.
New York University, Certificate in US Law and Methodologies, 2014
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma in Corporate Governance, 2010
Universidad Diego Portales,Law Degree (J.D.), 2009
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2021 - 2022 – 2023 Recommended, Chile Real Estate
2023 – Real Estate Highly Recommended Leaders League
"Chile • Entrada en vigencia de la Ley N°21.461 “Devuélveme mi casa” July, 2022
"Proyecto de Ley que modifica la Ley N°. 18.101 sobre arrendamientos de predios urbanos" April, 2022
"Proyecto de Ley sobre Copropiedad Inmobiliaria" March, 2022
- Mentioned, SII y Contraloría ponen sus ojos en industria de parcelaciones rurales ante irregularidades en su desarrollo, Diario Financiero, January 3, 2023
- Estudios de abogados locales ven incrementos de hasta 50% en actividad de fusiones y adquisiciones (Diario Financiero - March 23, 2022)
- Nueva ley de copropiedad: No se podrá prohibir mascotas y corte de servicios a morosos se amplía a calefacción y teléfono (El Mercurio - March 19, 2022)
- Giddings Fruit obtiene recursos para financiar compra de activos (Lex Latin – March 9, 2020)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Chilean Bar Association