Paulina Farias focuses her practice on regulated markets, advising in the execution of energy projects, bidding processes, administrative procedures before public authorities and claims before special administrative tribunals.
Paulina has additional experience in the acquisition and installation of telecommunications infrastructure; obtaining concessions and permits; bidding processes, particularly in the public sector; and contracts with public and private entities for the provision of telecommunications services.
She additionally advises clients in regulatory requirements compliance for business development.
Paulina's experience spans a variety of sectors including energy, technology, chemical, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, real estate and construction, infrastructure, and food and beverage, among others.
- American Tower Corporation: Advise client on the purchased of 30,722 telecommunication towers from Telefónica Group in Europe (Germany and Spain) and Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Peru).
- Food Companies: Representation before Public Procurement Court for in order to obtain the correct award of the tender.
- Energy Company: Representation before Environmental Court for confirming the proper environmental assessment of a photovoltaic plant.
- Media Company: Representation in a sanctioning process managed by National Television Beard by, in order to obtain the dismissal of the charges.
- Construction Company: Representation in a sanctioning process managed by Ministry of Public Works, in order to obtain the dismissal of the charges.
- Energy Companies: Representation in the acquisition and purchase of several energy projects based on non-conventional renewable energy.
- Telecommunication Company: Advise in the execution of innovative projects for expanding its business in areas of difficult access and connection.
- Food Company: Advise in a bidding procedure managed by Ministry of Education for the purpose of obtaining the award of the tender.
- Power Generation Company: Advise in energy bidding processes for the consumption of electricity by residential customers.
- Pharmaceutical Companies: Assist in the implementation of new legal requirements approved by legislator.
- Food Companies: Assist in the implementation of new legal requirements approved by legislator.
- Medical Supply Company: Assist in the obtention of different authorizations issued by Institute of Public Health for starting an innovative business in Chile.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, LL.M. (Master of Laws), Regulatory Law, 2018
- Universidad Finis Terrae, Diploma in Mining and Geothermal Energy, 2013
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma in Economic Administrative Law, 2012
- Universidad Diego Portales Law Degree (J.D.), 2010
- Rising Star, Chile Projects and Infrastructure, 2022-2023
- Recommended, Chile Energy and Natural Resources: Electricity and Hydrocarbon, Oil and Gas, 2022-2023
- Recommended, Chile Public Law, 2022-2023
- Recommended, Chile Projects and Infrastructure, 2018 and 2021
- Recommended, Chile Energy and Natural Resources: Electricity and Hydrocarbon, Oil and Gas, 2018-2021
- Recommended, Chile Public Law, 2018-2021
- Best Lawyers (Administrative and Public Law, 2020-2022
The Legal 500 Latin America
- Sobre Tribunales Administrativos, Tributarios y Aduaneros (Diario Financiero - March 30, 2022)
- American Tower adquiere filiales de Telxius de Telefónica (Lex Latin - January 25, 2021)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Chilean Bar Association