Nicole concentrates her practice in the area commercial real estate, focusing primarily on real estate investment, real estate financing, acquisitions and dispositions, development, and the real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Nicole advises clients on transaction strategy, purchase and sale agreements, due diligence, and development strategy in relation to a broad range of assets, including hotels, life science real estate, office, mixed-use development, health care real estate, industrial, and vacant land.
Areas of FocusConsumer Goods, Food and RetailReal Estate
Nicole's recent transactions include:
- Representing a national biotechnology real estate provider in connection with various acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and development of life science and technology real estate located in California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and New York.
- Representing a forest management and timberland investing company in connection with its $214.3 million sale of timberlands in Arkansas, $190 million acquisition of timberlands in Mississippi, $159 million acquisition of timberlands in Oklahoma, and a $307 million credit facility to finance such acquisitions.
- Representing a Netherlands-based hotel developer and hotel chain in connection with its acquisition, development, and construction of a hotel within the simultaneously built mixed-use tower located in Chicago.
- Representing a US based real estate investor in obtaining a $584 million mortgage loan secured by a portfolio of 16 grocery-anchored outdoor shopping centers in California and Oregon.
- Representing various landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of office, life science, food tech and retail leases.
- J.D., Fordham University
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
+1 415 836 2518
(Work, San Francisco)
+1 925 389 4369