Flavia GranadosSenior Associate
Flavia Granados focuses on consulting on hiring national and foreign personnel, productive decentralization, remuneration structures, termination of employment ties, as well as the preparation of audits.
She has special experience in the attention of labor inspection procedures, as well as in the design of defense strategies in judicial labor processes.
- Course -Workshop New Law on Safety and Health at Work Law 29783 organized by GCH Asesoría y Consultoría S.A.C. September, 2011
- National Workshop on strategic institutional planning, operational planning and national planning by products. December 2017. Organized by SUNAFIL
- Workshop on the articulation of the annual plans of the Labor Inspection System of INII and INPA. January 2018. Organized by SUNAFIL
- Master's Studies in Consultancy and Labor Legal Advice, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid 2016 – 2017
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú 2012
- Bachelor's degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú 2010
- The Legal 500: Recognized in Labor & Employment (2022)
- On March 1st, we held the Webinar ¿Qué sí y qué no se puede contratar vía tercerización (outsourcing)? Organized by the Labor and Employment team. Watch on demand here >> More info here >>
- Associate Flavia Granados, participated in the EXPO CAPITAL 2021, an HR event organized by INFO CAPITAL HUMANO on the 19th of October. See the live recording here >> And watch the interview here >>
- Associates Flavia Granados, Nelly Espinoza and Danae Beteta participated in the I Business Compliance Congress organized by the IPC - Peruvian Compliance Institute, event held from the 1st to the 3rd of September. Read more here >>
- Associate Flavia Granados, will participate in the EXPO CAPITAL 2021, an HR event organized by CAPITAL HUMANO. The event will take place online on the 19th of October and DLA Piper Peru has a virtual stand for the three days of the event. More information here >>
Memberships And Affiliations
- Callao Bar Association