Georg Haberkorn advises German and international companies on all aspects of occupational pension law (including all related issues in the areas of labour law, tax, insurance law, social security and insolvency law). This comprises the implementation, the modification and the closure of pension schemes as well as the design of corresponding funding structures. A main focus of his practice is advising companies operating at an international level during due diligences and negotiations which are part of M&A transactions.
- Advising on all aspects of pension law during due diligences, harmonizations and negotiations in the context of M&A transactions
- Advising on the introduction and the replacement of pension schemes in companies of all sizes
- Advising on company-specific adjustments to agreements concerning occupational pension provision
- Advising on the design and the implementation of funding vehicles
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg, Second State Examination, 2013
- University of Regensburg, First State Examination, 2011
Awards & Recognitions
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023: Recognised as “one to watch” for labor and employment law
Consultant for a leading international retirement consulting firm.
Memberships And Affiliations
- JMWA e.V. - an association for business lawyers in Munich (board member)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises exceet on business combination with green hydrogen plant pioneer APEX...
19 January 2023 .3 minute read