Lisa HillmanOf Counsel
With two decades of experience in intellectual property law, Lisa Hillman's practice encompasses domestic and foreign patent procurement and portfolio management, interference practice, client counseling on validity, infringement, freedom-to-operate, due diligence review and patent strategy matters.
Lisa has broad experience in patent procurement and portfolio management in the areas of molecular biology, microbiology, fermentation technologies, human and veterinary diagnostics, personal diagnostics, proteomics, siRNA technologies, antibody technologies, CRISPR technologies, liposomes, biosensors, tissue scaffolds, agriculture, orthobiologics, medical devices, immunotherapy, and pharmaceuticals. She represents small and large biotechnology, pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies, as well as university clients and startups.
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law
William A. Jacob Scholarship
Visiting Student, George Washington University Law School
- Ph.D., Food Science and Human Nutrition Department, Emphasis in Molecular Biology and Food Microbiology, University of Florida
USDA Predoctoral Fellowship
- B.S., Microbiology & Public Health, Cellular Biology, University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- The Legal 500 United States
2020 - Recommended, Intellectual Property Patent Litigation: Full Coverage
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star
Memberships And Affiliations
- Women in Bio - Boston Chapter, Programming Committee
- American Intellectual Property Law Association