Shehzad K. HudaPartner
Shehzad Huda is a member of the firm's National Leadership Group of the US Emerging Growth and Venture Capital Practice. He represents emerging growth companies, venture capitalists and corporate venture capitalists in various industries, including ESG, technology, biotechnology and food & beverage. His practice encompasses a wide range of corporate and securities laws, with a primary focus on venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, strategic partnerships, collaborations and corporate governance.
- Representing venture capitalists, including Wavemaker, S2G, Elysian Park Ventures, Endeavour Vision Fund, Alethea Capital, Sorenson Capital, H.I.G., Goldfinch, etc.
- Representing corporate venture capitalists, including Microsoft Ventures (M12), Novartis, Qualcomm Ventures, The Coca-Cola Company, CVS Health, NIKE, etc.
- Representing emerging growth companies in the industries of biotechnology, healthcare, ESG, technology, food & beverage and CPG in their fund raising efforts, growth and eventual exit/sale via mergers and acquisitions
- J.D., University of Southern California
- M.S., Georgetown University
- B.S., University of California at Irvine