Jason A. KortAssociate
Jason Kort is an experienced trial lawyer who defends companies in complex litigation including mass torts, product liability, premises liability and commercial disputes. He has successfully represented large corporations in high-stakes trials through verdict, dispositive motion practice and favorable resolution in state and federal courts throughout the country.
He previously served as an extern to the Honorable George H. Wu of the United States. He has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star since 2018.
- J.D., Loyola Marymount University
- B.A., University of California at San Diego
- Presenter, "Mastering the Deposition," Deposition Objections and Impeachment, Pincus Professional Education, March 2018, San Francisco
- Presenter, "Factors to Consider When Evaluating an Occupational Exposure Case," Environmental & Emerging Claims Manager Association, May 2015, Orlando
- Presenter, "Deflating the Damages Balloon," Environmental & Emerging Claims Manager Association, May 2014, Captiva Island