Hanna Lütkens LL.M.She/herCounsel
I advise clients on corporate law matters facilitating our international network combined with modern technology for excellent results – delivered efficiently.
Hanna Lütkens advises national and international clients on M&A transactions and reorganizations in particular on cross border projects and with focus on the tech and industrial sector.
She regularly assists with complex and time critical mergers and acquisitions and internal reorganizations and has particular experience in working with large international teams on cross-border projects.
Hanna's focus on the tech sector is underpinned by her role as co-head for the DLA Piper tech sector initiative in Germany.
In addition, Hanna advises on joint ventures and private equity transaction as well as general corporate law issues.
- Advising GE on several reorganisations, in particular in connection with the spin-off of its HealthCare business
- Advising Harman International, the leading supplier of connected technologies for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, on the acquisition of Germany-based Mixed Reality Pioneer Apostera
- Advising the TRATON Group on the formation of a joint venture with the other leading commercial vehicle manufacturers Volvo Group and Daimler Truck to install and operate a high-performance public charging network for battery electric, heavy-duty long-haul trucks and coaches across Europe.
- Advising Siemens AG and its subsidiary Siemens Digital Industries Software on the acquisition of OneSpin Solutions Group from Azini Capital
- Advising several international industry and technology companies regarding worldwide corporate reorganizations and spin-offs of global business units
- Advising Barry-Wehmiller on several acquisitions in Europe
- Advising Citi Venture on investment in Forto GmbH
- Advising VARTA AG on EUR 100 million acquisition of VARTA Consumer Batteries business located in Europe from Energizer
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Second State Examination, 2015
- La Trobe University Melbourne, LL.M., 2013
- University of Bayreuth, First State Examination, 2012
Selected lectures and seminars:
- Legal Tech and Big Law, University of St. Gallen, 01.12.2021, Webinar (together with Nico Brunotte and Christoph Engelmann)
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Hanna Lütkens was an Associate in the Munich office of an international law firm from 2015 until 2018.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Knorr Bremse on the acquisition of a majority stake in Cojali
14 June 2022 .2 minute read