Priya Narahari’s practice focuses on intellectual property matters, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Priya routinely advises companies in all industry sectors in intellectual property matters, including transactional due diligence and licensing matters. She is well-versed in drafting and negotiating intellectual property related agreements in connection with both simple and complex transactional structures. Priya’s experience also includes representing clients in the area of domestic and foreign patent prosecution in a wide variety of technology areas, among them life sciences, pharmaceuticals, chemical compositions and formulations, methods of treatment, and medical devices, among others. Priya also has experience with opinion work regarding patentability, infringement, validity and freedom to operate.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law 2013, cum laude
- B.S., Chemistry, Villanova University 2009
CURRENT AND PAST MEMBERSHIPS
- Diversity Committee (Local Chair), DLA Piper
- Associate Advisory Council, DLA Piper
- Leadership Alliance for Women (LAW), DLA Piper
- Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI), DLA Piper
- Women in Bio (Philadelphia Chapter)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Salesloft in its majority financing by Vista Equity Partners valued at...
5 January 2022 .5 minute read