Jackie K. ParkPartner
Jackie Park is a real estate attorney with extensive experience in leasing transactions for landlords and for tenants in office, retail and industrial settings. She is a guiding force within DLA Piper, where she is the US Co-Managing Partner and a member of the firm's governing Executive and Management Committees.
Her landlord representations include institutional landlords in office buildings and retail shopping centers, such as The Ratkovich Company, Maguire Partners, The Prudential Insurance Company, Rising Realty Partners, Westport Capital, Rubicon Point Partners and Pacshore Partners. Her tenant clients have included financial institutions, entertainment companies and retail entities, with ongoing representation of The Walt Disney Company, Capitol Records and AECOM.
Jackie mentors lawyers through the firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives, including the Women and Lawyers of Color Emerging Leaders programs.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law
- B.A., Brown University
- Named a Southern California Super Lawyer
- The Legal 500 United States
2020 - Recommended, Real Estate
Jackie has lectured to numerous city organizations, among them real estate brokers, landlords and developer groups. She has also presented seminars to BOMA, PLI, CLE, CEB, Los Angeles County Bar Association and State Bar of California.
- Interviewee, The Legal Navigator - Fall 2020, MLA Global, December 4, 2020
- Mentioned, "The Leadership Council on Legal Diversity," Leader at the Front, LCLD, 2021
- Mentioned, "Southern California Sees Associate Hiring Surge," Law360, August 9, 2021
- Mentioned, "July 2021 Legal Industry News: Attorney Hiring, Law Firm Awards & Innovation," The National Law Review, July 21, 2021
- Mentioned, "DLA Piper Forms New Management Team After Strong 2020," Law360, March 9, 2021
- Mentioned, "Meet 30 Inspirational Women This Women's History Month," Forbes, March 8, 2021
Memberships And Affiliations
- Los Angeles County Bar, Real Estate Section
My latest insights
Power Moms: A candid conversation on the roles of executive mothers through the years
26 April 2021 .1 minute read