Nicolás Polanía TelloPartner
Nicolás is a DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán partner with more than 10 years of experience as a litigator, adviser and consultant in corporate law, insolvency and torts.
He currently serves as Arbitrator of the Medellin Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Center. From 2015 to 2018, he was a bankruptcy judge serving as Deputy Superintendent for Insolvency Procedures at the Superintendence of Companies of Colombia.
He is also a professor in several law schools in Colombia and a recognized international speaker on matters related to corporate law and insolvency.
- L.M. in Torts, Externado University (Colombia)
- Administrative Law Postgraduate, El Rosario University (Colombia)
- Law Degree, Externado University (Colombia)
- The Legal 500 Latin America
2022 - Recommended, Colombia Corporate and M&A
2022 - Recommended, Colombia Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
2022 - Recommended, Colombia Dispute Resolution: Litigation
2021 - Recommended, Colombia Corporate and M&A
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Bar Association
- Ibero-American Institute for Law and Finance
- Commercialist Lawyers College
- Colombian Tort Law Institute